January 23, 2012

Dream, Speak, Do, Believe

I am more convinced than ever that what we dream becomes reality (or not) based on the words we speak, the actions we choose to take, and what we think/believe about ourselves and the situation. I believe that we need to be encouraged/inspired every day towards bold dreams, bold words & actions, and belief.


To this end, my plan is to start posting more frequently shorter blog posts that focus on the above. Here's the first...





Some of the highlights from Will Smith include:

"It's all very simple: 'I know who I am. I know what I believe.'"

"The first step: You have to believe if before anyone else believes it."

"I believe I can [build] whatever I want to [build]."

"No reason to have a Plan B because it distracts from Plan A."

"There is a disillusional quality successful people have to have. You have to believe that something different can happen." 

"Confucius said: 'He who says he can and he who says he can't are both usually right.'"

"Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity. It is unrealistic to put people in a piece of metal and fly them over the ocean, but fortunately the Wright brothers didn't think so."

"The second I decide it is done, it is done."

"As soon as you say it, you just made it real -- whether positive or negative."

"I hate being scared to do something."

No comments:

Post a Comment